Give your website a premium touchup with these free WordPress themes using responsive design, seo friendly designs www.bigtheme.net/wordpress
You can encircling with a long and interesting walk the three peaks in a day, starting and finishing at the Pian di Cengia.
Other daily trips:
- The Pulpito, 1 hour about, can be inserted as a passage on the way to the Comici shelter.
- Cengia Mountain and Collerena (2491m), walkable in 2.5 hours about as a circuit trail.
- Monte Popera (3046 m): the summit is reachable in 3 hours about. Requires mountaineering experience and security.
- Lastron of Scarperi shelter (2957 m): accessible by 3 hours about. Requires mountaineering experience and security.
The “Hausberg” (mountains as far as the eye could see):
Croda Fiscalina (2670 m), half an hour, 150 m height difference: very easy and short excursion not to be missed! Breath-taking views on the way up and a unique view from the summit: mountains as far as the eye could see, from the Ötztal to the Zillertal Alps and many others, the Großvenediger and the Großglockner, in the west Cristallo and Tofane, the Tre Cime, in the south the Antelao and the Marmarole group, and just in front of you, massive and huge, the Cima Dieci, Undici and Dodici. The Cima Uno is at a stone’s throw … Be careful, do not lean too far behind the crucifix: the wall falls sheer to 700 m!
- Tour of the shelters: from Sesto/ Fiscalina Valley parking, you pass across the shelters Fondovalle, Comici, Pian di Cengia, Locatelli to come back to the starting point (about 6 hours).
- Tour around Monte Paterno: from the Auronzo shelter to the Lavaredo shelter, passing South of Mount Paterno to reach the Pian di Cengia shelter and coming back to the starting point via the Locatelli shelter (about 5 hours).
- Around the Tre Cime: from the Pian di Cengia to Locatelli shelter, Grava Longia, Auronzo shelter and back (about 6 hours).