Give your website a premium touchup with these free WordPress themes using responsive design, seo friendly designs www.bigtheme.net/wordpress
GET DIRECTIONS TO
From the Auronzo shelter over Misurina, 2320 m, (parking) via the Lavaredo shelter, path number 104, 2.15 hours about, 380 m height difference (downhill: 200 m height difference).
Bus from Sesto, San Candido, Dobbiaco to the Auronzo shelter.
Driveway, easy, also suitable for expert mountain bikers; during the flowering period you will be able to admire the wonderful flora, marmots, a pond, and enjoy the Sun … and finally you will get the Cima Dodici (Croda dei Toni) always in front of you.
- By Fiscalina Valley (Sesto), 1454 m, (parking) via the Comici shelter, path number 103/101, 3 hours about, 1070 meters height difference. The fastest ascent from the Sesto Valley (n. 103), partly steep and full of staircases, beautiful views of the High Fiscalina Valley with the Lista indicating the route, the Alpini railroad winds opposite the trail slightly higher. Once arrived to Comici shelter, go to the west (n. 101) to reach the passage Fiscalino.
- From Fiscalina Valley (Sesto), 1454 m, (parking) via the Rifugio Locatelli, path number 102/101, 3.5 hours about, 1150 m height difference. It starts (n. 102) among the pines along a stony path uphill, passing through the Sasso Vecchio Valley until get to the Alpe dei Piani, where on the left you can see the Monte Paterno and further East the Pian di Cengia, on the right the Lastron dei Scarperi. Once arrived to the Locatelli shelter, you can admire the majestic north faces of the Tre Cime. From there in 1 hour about (n. 101), on a path before almost flat, then steep, you come here.
- From the Auronzo shelter over Misurina, 2320 m (parking) via Lavaredo and Locatelli shelters, path number 104/101, 2.5 hours about, 400 meters height difference. Easy path, it cross the north side of Mount Paterno (n. 101), with a beautiful views of the north faces of the Tre Cime. From the Piani lakes near the Locatelli shelter, you come here in 1 hour about, the second half of the route is steeply uphill.
- From Val Marzon (Auronzo – Valle d ‘ Ansiei), 1260 m, path n. 107/104, 4 hours about, 1250 meters height difference. A wild and lonely path that, in the engraving of the Cengia Valley, leads to Pian dei Cavalli through hairpin turns, from where you enter the path n. 131.
- From Dobbiaco, Val di Landro (parking Rienza Valley), 1406 m, passing through the Locatelli shelter, path number 102/101, 3.5 hours about, 1200 m height difference. It starts with a gentle climb through the Rienza Valley to continue on a nice hairpin turns trail up to the Piani della Rienza (sources of Rienza) and then to go on to Locatelli shelter. You continue on trail n. 101 up to Pian di Cengia shelter.
- From Val Campo di Dentro (parking), 1486 m, passing for Scarperi and Locatelli shelter, path number 105/101, 3.5 hours about, 1200 m of height difference . From the parking of the Tre Scarperi shelter in the Val Campo di Dentro, follow the beautiful trail (# 105) to rifugio Locatelli and the n. 101 up to Pian di Cengia shelter.
- Follow the scenic road (paved) from Misurina to Auronzo shelter (570 m height difference), then the narrow pebbly flat road (n. 104) until the Lavaredo shelter and then the driveway (n. 104, 200 m of height difference in downhill and 380 m of height difference in uphill) until Pian di Cengia shelter (total 14 km, 1000 m height difference).